Build Muscle and Lose Weight by WALKING??
Turn Light Intensity Exercise into High Intensity with B3 Bands
- Kathy and Ronnie D, Fort Worth TX
- Dusty J., Saint George UT
- Stan S., Smithfield UT
Why B3 Bands Change the Effects of Walking
B3 Bands creates a reduced Oxygen in your Legs when you Walk:
- You fatigue Faster
- You fatigue Deeper than is possible with walking alone
- The fatigue stimulates a Growth Hormone Surge
- With Growth Hormone your Metabolism increases
- Your body burns a lot more calories for 24 hours after walking in the Bands
- You lose weight fast
- Growth Hormone stimulates additional anti-aging benefits
- Your Heart, Lungs, Brain, and Bones all benefit from walking with BFR Bands
We Guarantee you will Experience Results with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
B3Bands are Proven to be Safe
- These findings suggest that at-risk populations can perform BFR without fear of overt cardiovascular risk.
Safety Study Yoga
- We found that there were no further elevations in arterial blood pressure and myocardial oxygen demand when B3/ B Strong Bands were added to yoga practices.
- Our findings indicate that B3 / B Strong Bands can be applied to yoga while avoiding unfavorable hemodynamic responses and preserving the intended effects on muscle hypertrophy.
Walking with BFR Bands - Studies / Peer Reviews
Benefits for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Study : COPD and muscle loss: is blood flow restriction a potential treatment?
Reference: Go Here to Review the Study
"BFR appears to be a potential treatment for increasing strength and muscle mass for COPD patients when high intensity exercise may not be tolerated"
BFR for improved Venous Compliance
Study : Effects of walking with blood flow restriction on limb venous compliance in elderly subjects
Reference: Go Here to see the Study
- Sixteen women aged 59-78 years were partially randomized into either a slow walking with BFR group
- The BFR walk group performed 20-min treadmill slow walking 5 days per week for 6 weeks
"After 6 weeks, leg venous compliance increased significantly in the BFR walk group"
BFR Benefits your Bones
Peer Review of Exercise with BFR . . . As easy as Walking!
Using BFR showed improved skeletal bone mass patterns
Low intensity exercise combined with BFR may provide not only an increase in muscle adaptation, but also in bone and consequently modification in its biomarkers
BFR training accelerates bone metabolism
Both aerobic and anaerobic exercises combined with BFR can provide satisfactory results related to the bone biomarkers.
"BFR is a feasible and applicable alternative to many population groups (elderly, young, physically active or not), that aim to treat or slow up the effects of bone diseases"
Performance Improves with BFR and Walking
Study: BFR Walk Training Effects on Performance
"Blood flow restriction walk training resulted in significant improvements in VO2 max (p=.034), significant decreases in 1.5 mile run time (p=.024) and significant increases in thigh muscle cross sectional area (p=.016). BFR walk training represents a singular training methodology for improving aerobic capacity, endurance and muscular size at low training volumes and intensities. This may be beneficial for individuals undertaking concurrent strength and endurance training."